Why Come to Golders Green Unitarians
A short inspirational video of people sharing about why they come to GGU
To watch, copy & paste this url into your internet browser
Very Unique Event
Our Minister is getting     M A R R I E D
Rev Feargus O'Connor is marrying his long-term partner Michael Allured
at Rosslyn Hill Unitarian Chapel, Hampstead NW3 1NG because it's big and we need room for everyone who wants to come to celebrate this joyful occasion
3.00 p.m. on Sat 30 May. Buffet and live music after the service.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Life and Soul
Golders Green Unitarians in NW London is a community for you to nurture both your life and your soul.
The spiritual programme is designed for deepening our spirituality and fostering the personal spiritual growth of everyone who comes in. It includes
- Services every Sunday at 11 a.m. see Calendar page for current details.
- Meditation on 1st and 3rd Wednesdays - come at 1.20 p.m. for a 1.30 start.
- Circle Dancing on 3rd Fridays - come at 7.30 p.m. for a 7.45 start.
- Circle of Healing ask the Minister for current details
Do come and join us!
The social programme includes:
- Poetry and prose reading group on 2nd Mondays at 7.30 p.m.
- Fellowship in Freedom suppers on 4th Wednesdays at 7.30 p.m.
- Special events for fun and community most months. See Special Events page for current details.
The congregation is now raising funds to cover the cost of major organ repairs.
Our Building in Hoop Lane, Golders Green (North London), dates from 1925 and includes many features of period art (the altar and wall murals, the stained glass window over the porch as well as the Romanesque style of the church itself). It is a Grade II listed building.
For more information contact our Minister, the Rev. Feargus O'Connor on
020 7837 4472 or by email at email@example.com